- Host institution
- Congress Venue
- Programme Overview
- Abstract submission
- e-poster submission
- Young Invest. Award
- Important information
- Travel Information
- Bruges Tours
- Second announcement
- ECSS Workshop
- Howest "FIT-Class"
- Congress Office
- Newsletter archive
Electronic Submission of e-posters to the ECSS Bruges 2012
E-Poster submission opens 1st of June.
Important notice: The deadline for submitting your e-poster is June 15th 2012.
If you miss this deadline, you will not be able to present you eposter in Bruges!
Please read carefully the instructions below regarding the creation and submission of your e-poster.
Wishing to use modern, environmentally friendly technologies, in this year’s Congress all posters will be presented electronically, as e-posters. Therefore, there will be no need for printing, carrying and pinning posters in the conference area.
1. Creation of your e-poster with PowerPoint or any other software, to be transferred to PDF.
These instructions are written for PowerPoint, but are applicable to any other software you may wish to use. Use PowerPoint 2003 or newer, and set the dimensions of your poster to (landscape): 140 cm (55 in) width x 79 (31 in) cm height, in landscape orientation.
- Number of pages (slides): one (1).
- E-Poster file size is a max of 2 MB.
- Make sure your text and background have a large contrast.
- Minimum suggested font size: 24 (20 for references).
- For embedded images prefer .jpeg or .png file formats in a resolution of 72 or 96 dpi.
- Do not use animated effects, “animations” and videos.
- Before submitting, save your poster as a PDF file, see instruction below
2. Submission of your e-poster
Access your ECSS account, here: https://www.ecss.de/ASP/MOBI/MobiLogin.asp
Follow the upload link provided behind each poster in the “submitted abstracts” section of your ECSS account.
Follow the three simple steps included in the Wizard to complete the submission of your e-poster. Depending on the file size of your e-poster and your Internet connection, the submission process may take from seconds to several minutes.
Important notice: The poster submission process described above is fully automated and maximizes the chances for successful submission of your e-poster. Furthermore, it eliminates the chance that a poster sent by email could be erroneously characterized as spam email and get lost. Therefore, only e-poster submissions through the process described above will be accepted. In case of difficulty during the submission click on the live support button.