To participate in to the ECSS Amsterdam 2014, you are asked to register for the congress. Registration is only possible online.
- To register for the 19th annual congress ECSS Amsterdam 2014 you will be asked to create your ECSS account first.
- Your registration will be completed with the payment of registration fee, but does not need to be conducted immediately. Payment is NOT required to submit an abstract.
- The registration system will be open by December 15th, 2013
- Registration will only be possible via the congress website.
- If you have problems with on-line registration please contact the secretariat by e-mail for instructions
- Please note: Final deadline for presenting author’s to pay their registration fees is May 1st, 2014.
- ECSS Account creation
- Congress registration in your ECSS account (click on the banner “Register here”)
- submit your abstract (we accept only online abstract submissions!)
- pay your registration fee before the 1st of May 2014 if you are presenting author
- edit your personal details if needed
- check your registration status
- check your abstract acceptance status after 1st of April
- print your Invoice/Receipt/Letter of acceptance on the fly
Your registration is completed once you have paid your registration fee.